Pick your shape. Love your color. Chic leather bags for every day and every occasion.
- Croissant$180.00 Product available with different optionsThis Parisian-approved croissant bag is so luxe, so practical, you'll want to carry it everywhere. What's to love? It's the perfect size to wear from day to night, with a removable strap so you can carry it as a clutch. It's a simple philosophy: a croissant a day makes your outfit slay.
- Geri$199.00 Product available with different optionsA mini bag with major style. Geri's rectangular silhouette, petite shape and gold accessories makes her a show-stopper. Styled as a crossbody or shoulder bag, she elevates every outfit with panache.
- Dita$289.00 In StockWe've reinvented the classic shoulder bag, adding structure, size and everyday versatility. What's to love? A chic clasp closure and interchangeable chain or leather straps to customize your look du jour. Let your creativity guide you!
- Joey$239.00 Product available with different optionsWe just can't handle it anymore, this bag is off-the-charts chic. Joey's rectangular silhouette is accented with gorgeous curved handles that exude French elegance. Comes with a zippered closure and an adjustable (and removable) strap so you can wear it as a crossbody, shoulder bag or handbag.
- Polly$265.00 Product available with different optionsEffortless style meets serious chic. Designed in our softest leather, Polly is a fabulous companion you can wear as a shoulder bag or crossbody. Either way, she's here for your every outfit, everyday.
Easy-chic & comfy, those bags are made to live your best life in: organized in the inside, lovely on the outside and always a joy.Read more
Nat & Nin is all about natural sophistication and a refreshing simplicity; a comfortable and romantic combination of Parisian vintage & modern style.
Since 2005, Nat & Nin have been designing leather handbags for women from their atelier in Paris. Nat & Nin is only using the highest quality Italian leather, and partners with tanneries which guarantee the origin and traceability of the leather, as well as compliance with labor rights.