Delivery & Return
There are different delivery methods offered on the site:
- For France: Colissimo (delivery within 48 to 72 hours) and Chronopost Express at home or at a Relay Point (delivery within 24 hours). For Paris and IDF, I can also choose a collection in store (see Click & Collect)
- For the DOM-TOM, Europe and international: La Poste (delivery within 3 to 10 days depending on the area) and Chronopost Express at home (delivery within 24h to 48h)
The average delivery time is calculated from the date of shipment . From Monday to Friday, all orders placed before 9am (Paris local time) are dispatched during the day (subject to availability of the item, excluding public holidays and exceptional closures). Orders validated after 9 a.m. are processed the next working day. Please note that during the holiday season, the preparation time may be extended by 24/48 hours.
RETURN online: Refund ***Nota Bene: it seems that there is a bug to make the return request: If on January 2, the problem is not resolved, please write to commande@nat-nin .Fr***
: I access the return portal available here
Step 2 : I enter the order number and the email address used when ordering
Step 3 : I choose the items I want to return or exchange
Step 4 : I print the return label
Step 5 : I stick the label on my parcel and drop it off at the Point Relais
RETURN In Nat & Nin Boutiques: Refund
I simply deposit my return with my Order Form with my Order Form:
- 12, rue Montmartre Paris 1st
- 13, rue du Cherche-Midi Paris 6
- 70, boulevard Beaumarchais Paris 11
- 5, rue Rallier du Baty Rennes
You can request a return for an exchange or refund within 15 days of delivery. The products must be intact, complete, labelled, provided with their cover and not worn or damaged.
The return costs are free within the framework of a return against obtaining a credit note, or a partial return of the order. In the event of a request for reimbursement of the entire order, the return costs are the responsibility of the customer. Return costs will be automatically deducted from the refund.
Outside the EU: at your expense