New Styles & Colors, direct from Paris
- Bora$180.00 Out of stockWant to make a chic statement? Our newest silhouette is here to wow. Bora is made from recycled leather with a soft recycled cotton inner lining. Wear it as a classic shoulder bag or double up the strap to style it as a sleek handbag. Either way, elegant and ethical is always a win-win.
- Tegan$315.00 In StockYou've got things to do, places to be. Our Tegan tote is here for you. Spacious and stylish, it comfortably fits a laptop or tablet, plus your essentials. A Parisian classic that's always here for you.
- Selena$279.00 In StockLooking for a roomy everyday bag that looks great with everything? Made for your daily chic, Selena is crafted with our softest leather and tucks sweetly under your arm like a hug. You'll love her feminine silhouette and easy practicality.
- Polly$265.00 In StockEffortless style meets serious chic. Designed in our softest leather, Polly is a fabulous companion you can wear as a shoulder bag or crossbody. Either way, she's here for your every outfit, everyday.
- Joey$239.00 In StockWe just can't handle it anymore, this bag is off-the-charts chic. Joey's rectangular silhouette is accented with gorgeous curved handles that exude French elegance. Comes with a zippered closure and an adjustable (and removable) strap so you can wear it as a crossbody, shoulder bag or handbag.
- Janis$220.00 In StockIf you're looking for a seriously chic bag you can grab without a second thought, call on Janis. Her moon-shaped silhouette looks as good tucked comfortably under your arm as she does when carried by the handle. Designed with a zippered closure and signature soft leather.
Chic designer leather bags for every day and every occasion, in a fresh new palette. Discover our new arrivals, a selection of new styles and colors of the season. Read more Since 2005, Nat & Nin have been designing leather handbags for women from their atelier in Paris. Nat & Nin uses only the highest quality Italian leather, and partners with tanneries which guarantee the origin and traceability of the leather, as well as compliance with labor rights.